Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Tour of the Temple Mount (OneJerusalem.org)

OneJerusalem.org has produced this wonderful video presentation, "A Tour of the Temple Mount."

Please watch, and as you do, remember to, "pray for the peace of Jerusalem."

As yet another Tisha B'Av approaches, contemplate the significance of these immortal words.

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Psalm 137, 5-7).

You will find an enlightening post pertaining to the Temple Mount, and the desecrations being perpetrated by Arab Muslims (those who have been entrusted with it's preservation, ironically), over at, "Yid With Lid", please read more at the link below:

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2007/07/if-i-forget-thee-o-jerusalem.html

Also, please visit OneJerusalem.org to learn of ways YOU can make a difference:

http://www.onejerusalem.org/blog/index.asp

2 comments:

Mr Bagel said...

Thanks for a great video Elaine.

Mr Bagel

Elaine said...

Mr. Bagel,

Thanks but, OneJerusalem.org gets all the credit for this fantastic video footage of the Temple Mount !! They did a super job on it !!

This is one subject that is especially dear to my heart !!!

Thanks for the comment and the encouragement though !! I'm always grateful for both !!

And, as always, thanks for dropping-by !!

Shalom,
Elaine